Skip to main content

The Urge

Fighting back the urge
The uncontrollable
Unbearable, Urge...
The urge to not make the next move
For my next move is supposed to be my best move
Well, isn’t that true?
What’s a girl to do?
Do I call? Do I text?
Do I text, do I call?
Do I call, do I text?
Please enlighten me on what to do next
Feeling as though the mere thought
Of, you
Is pulling at a part of my heart that I refuse to let go
Waiting on you to reach out to me
Has me over here losing my control
As my story begins to unfold
Lies in my head are told
“I’m okay”
That maybe just maybe I am better off
“This way”
Then maybe I’m just crazy and I shouldn’t be so soft
I scoff, as I cough
appearing at a lost
For words, better yet for thoughts all together
When I stepped out and took this leap of faith
I just knew that this time would be better
Yet I find myself sitting here all alone once again
Trying to hold it all together
Thoughts of you that ring true
Has her throbbing, she’s becoming wetter
And wetter
I scoff as I cough
for this is absurd
How can I possibly be thinking about sex?
As my breathing starts to slow
I’m damn sure not thinking about the next
Yet the next time you with your fine
Ugh, let me rephrase that line
For I, can’t say that because I am mad
Right?
Right, I am mad!
Better yet hurt, disappointed rather
But I …. Just …can’t…. stop…. thinking
I been thinking about you
Should I call, should I text?
What would you have me do?
I can still smell your soothing scent
Can still taste your delectable lips
Oh how I crave your tender kisses
And to just hold on to your rhythmic hips
No, I can’t, what am I doing?
What would you have me do?
Oh well, until further notice
I’m just gonna keep pretending
That I’m not thinking, about you
Written By Marcia S. McNeill
December ©2015
www.wordsbymarcia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restless sleep

When you can’t sleep, count sheep But the sheep don’t appear The echoing of your name Is the only thing I hear In my mind, as if my brain Vanishes, leaving an open space Throughout the village of mountains I hear the echo and in the snow I see your face When you can’t sleep, count sheep Still the sheep aren’t in sight The fire in my mind that burns for you During sleep, once again ignites Toss and turn in restless sleep To get close to you, I sometimes walk In reality you’re not around So why in my dreams, do you stalk? When you can’t sleep, count sheep But when I do, the sheep quickly turn Into sweet memories of you In restless sleep you need me When I awaken, it’s not true written by Marcia S. McNeill From: More than a Title book

Bigger than mine (New)

Hours upon hours I listen to your pain and minute after minute you make me feel more ashamed ashamed of who I am, ashamed of my accomplishments ashamed of doing better than you, you're always passing judgements have you ever just took the time to ask your own self why? why  your life is filled with such misery, maybe you're the reason behind your demise blaming everyone except yourself, unable to accept responsibility for your actions instead putting others down who had nothing to do with your pain, brings you satisfaction what a tangled web you weave, getting stuck within your own web I hold on to every word you say, and still can't get what's going on inside your head how can you expect good to come out of the multiply bad things that come out your mouth your crude ideas and wicked thoughts are what's gonna keep your lips stuck in a pout nothing I can do and there's nothing I could ever say to make you change your song of sorrow that you sing to m