Skip to main content

Cool Breeze

I can feel the essence of the cool breeze
Sounds of serenity encompass me
Taking me away to that special place
Where imagination runs wild, like a school yard child
Where curiosity is played like a game of hide and seek
Tag, you're it tag me into an open game of charades
Making my heart skip as a game of hop scotch
My thoughts become things
My thoughts ride the roller coaster of the cool breeze
Oh how cool this breeze is too
Surrounding me here in this cool place
this cool place that will soon turn warm
Then hot with the Summer's season change
But for now, Spring performs like an actor for all to see
One two three, one two three
Upon the beach's stage
Hoping to steal the show yet again
I too wanna perform for all to see
Letting go of all worries and all misery
Escaping like a convicted felon
From the prison of life
Hoping and wishing that all will be right
All will be well all to be secure
And safe in a place that will keep my body warm
I wanna dance alongside the cool breeze
that jumps and bend back and forth as the waves
Falling in love at first sight of happiness
First sign of sadness I wanna flee
Never looking back setting my mind free
Cool as the afternoon breeze
Won't you come and run away with me
As I do from time to time in my mind
Relaxing my mind body and soul
Freeing my mind body and soul
Only God can judge my heart
Only He can show me where to start
And where to go from here
No more fears
And only tears I shed are of joy
Pure blissfulness
As innocent as an endearing forehead kiss
To wish upon a star that true love will surely take me far
Keep me free from fear of failure
keeping me free from fear of succeeding
for I can feel it in my heart wanting and needing
Longing to be as the curiously courageous cool breeze
For anything is possible, when you just believe!

Marcia S. McNeill ©2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restless sleep

When you can’t sleep, count sheep But the sheep don’t appear The echoing of your name Is the only thing I hear In my mind, as if my brain Vanishes, leaving an open space Throughout the village of mountains I hear the echo and in the snow I see your face When you can’t sleep, count sheep Still the sheep aren’t in sight The fire in my mind that burns for you During sleep, once again ignites Toss and turn in restless sleep To get close to you, I sometimes walk In reality you’re not around So why in my dreams, do you stalk? When you can’t sleep, count sheep But when I do, the sheep quickly turn Into sweet memories of you In restless sleep you need me When I awaken, it’s not true written by Marcia S. McNeill From: More than a Title book

The Urge

Fighting back the urge The uncontrollable Unbearable, Urge ... The urge to not make the next move For my next move is supposed to be my best move Well, isn’t that true? What’s a girl to do? Do I call? Do I text? Do I text, do I call? Do I call, do I text? Please enlighten me on what to do next Feeling as though the mere thought Of, you Is pulling at a part of my heart that I refuse to let go Waiting on you to reach out to me Has me over here losing my control As my story begins to unfold Lies in my head are told “I’m okay” That maybe just maybe I am better off “This way” Then maybe I’m just crazy and I shouldn’t be so soft I scoff, as I cough appearing at a lost For words, better yet for thoughts all together When I stepped out and took this leap of faith I just knew that this time would be better Yet I find myself sitting here all alone once again Trying to hold it all together Thoughts of you that ring true Has her throbbing, she’s becoming wetter And

Bigger than mine (New)

Hours upon hours I listen to your pain and minute after minute you make me feel more ashamed ashamed of who I am, ashamed of my accomplishments ashamed of doing better than you, you're always passing judgements have you ever just took the time to ask your own self why? why  your life is filled with such misery, maybe you're the reason behind your demise blaming everyone except yourself, unable to accept responsibility for your actions instead putting others down who had nothing to do with your pain, brings you satisfaction what a tangled web you weave, getting stuck within your own web I hold on to every word you say, and still can't get what's going on inside your head how can you expect good to come out of the multiply bad things that come out your mouth your crude ideas and wicked thoughts are what's gonna keep your lips stuck in a pout nothing I can do and there's nothing I could ever say to make you change your song of sorrow that you sing to m